Let's do this together (UTC+02:00)

Hey there,

I alredy posted in my introduction that I have some troubles with my internet addiction, whether it is just surfing the net or playing GTA Online. Yesterday I had the realisation that although I am in a time where I have much to learn for school, I shouldn’t be so mindless, even if it feels good to “turn off my brain” after learning. I just started psychotherapy for a few sessions, and I really want to make my life better. I know this might not always be the case, but I want to wake up feeling happy and excited about the coming day. I know life can be better if I work on it.

I live in the middle of Europe, so someone in or near my time zone would be nice.

A little bit about me: I’m 19 years old and I’m interested in books (stuff like Game of Thrones, psychology, philosophy, Buddhism, self-help, …), music (playing the viola since half a year), exercising (gym, Karate) and gaming, as you could tell by my current addiction to GTA Online. :stuck_out_tongue: I would also like to try skateboarding and I tried out photography for a while, maybe I will pick it up again in the future.

Age range: 17-25
My Occupation: Student, soon to be paramedic
My Long-term goals:
[LIST]
[]living my life in the real world, not on the internet
[
]getting out more, getting more social
[]reading more and maybe starting to write
[
]more viola practice with the new-found free time
[]having a meditation habit, being more conscious in general
[
]getting a girlfriend
[*]finding a job that suits me (even-longer-term :P)
[/LIST]
Why I want an accountability partner: I think it is crucial to have someone else to be accountable to, it can really make a difference. If you are all by yourself, it can be easy to give in to excuses.
Preferred method of contact: WhatsApp, Telegram, E-Mail, whatever you like (except Facebook or other social media)

Hmm… why not try to contact Fizzy then? it is just 1 year difference between yours and her criteria.

Hey, I want to push this thread since I’m still looking for an accountability partner. If you are interested, contact me.

Hi TheDoctorDreh,

I’m a new member, also looking for an accountability partner. I live in Singapore, so the time zone is a bit far, but if you don’t mind, I would be keen to try this out. I also hope to have an accountability partner and time zone is no issue for me.

PM me here if you are keen - would one week be sufficient for you to get back to me?

Hear from ya.